Monday, November 12, 2007

The Search for our Perfect Christmas Tree

Finally! It's our first time in the mall again, after what seemed like eternity... aren't you beside yourself with joy, my little boy?! Well, you seemed unsure of yourself... you were eyeing the car stroller yet you clung to your daddy so tight when we urge you to try it out. Hmmm, maybe that's the price we have to pay for not letting you out for such a long time. Though you can't blame us if we were being cautious, it's agonizing & heart-wrenching to see you having difficulty when you caught the cold.

Well, anyway, back to our search for our litle christmas tree. We hope you enjoyed malling with us as much as we enjoy spending the time seeing the delightful look in your face. You seem so awed with the giant & luxuriously-decorated christmas trees we see in the malls nowadays. We still haven't found our perfect tree. I am so amazed with your new-found delight in all things glittery & shiny. Christmas has now a truly different meaning ever since you came into our lives, precious one. You make every day very interesting. I didn't realize that I have so much patience in me diay, nor the fact that I am capable of being so animated inspite of only a few hours of shut-eye. All for the love of my life...who else but you, my son...

No comments: