Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Catching Up...

Seems like only yesterday, when all the wound from childbirth is still fresh and the pain reminds me of how much of a "labor" bringing out a child into this world really is. But I only have to look at you to realize that time flies so fast. Now, you're walking (even running at fast speed, at times) and talking (more like babbling, really ;-)) . If only I had the connection & the time to chronicle all that had transpired in the year or so since we first saw each other... My only regret is not putting into words the happiness that I've felt in my heart each time you reached your milestone, be it as simple as latching in my nipple when you started breastfeeding or the anticipated first smile, steps, word (which is "mama" in your case).

I intend to post pictures in lieu of letters to remind me again of the utter joy I've felt in my heart. As if I need any reminder aside from looking at you, my boy. The happiness you brought ever since I've first seen you is irreplaceable. I've seen a sense of purpose in my life when you came into mine.

P.S. You are so loved...

No comments: