Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dinner at The SteakHouse

After an afternoon at David's Salon-Big R, I'm dying to be with you again, my little boy. Did you miss Mommy? Do you like my new hairstyle? You seem to think I'm pretty! (Is it just my imagination? hehe) You keep on looking at me..nah, staring is more like it. I ate my fillet mignon heartily. I was famished. Didn't have time to eat snack as I was just in time for my 4pm appointment when I finished buying your anti-asthma medicine at Mercury. (I really hope you wont get sick ever again, my darlin').
Anyway, I gathered from your Dad that you were so hyper on your way to the resto. You've been making faces & shouting with glee, clowning around with Ko Tio & Ah Ko. (hmm, you seem to think we're all your ka-level ha? tsk,tsk... makes me wonder how are we ever going to handle disciplining tactics. But on the brighter side, you seem to be very confident, very sure of your place in this universe.) Well, I hope you'd always keep in mind that you are very much loved and adored, my little prince.
It's our first night out after about a month, not counting the days we spent seeing your doctor for check-ups & consultations. I'm just glad it's all over now. I just pray all will be well na.
You seemed to like the squash soup they have served us & the mashed potato also. Yummy noh? Promise to search the net for more homemade recipes we can try for you so you wont get tired of the usual container food we're serving you. The bread is also yummy anak noh? Unfortunately, Ah Ko got so excited seeing you gooble up the bread that she fed you too much too soon. Good thing you only threw up a bit. Embarassing act, little boy! Good thing you were too cute..you can get away with everything, almost ;-)
Oh well, it was a perfect night to be with family members and to celebrate life with a toddler like you, my Benedict. You are the apple of my eye.

P.S. I love you with all my heart

No comments: