Thursday, November 08, 2007


It's almost lunch time and you're still in dreamland sleepyhead. I was dizzy when you woke me up so early in the morning. My fault though for staying up so late trying to Goggle new baby recipes. I just want to feed you well my angel. Oh well, your cereal is ready. Just waiting for you to open your peepers. Hmmm, will you still love the taste of "anana" (banana) today? I'm just so grateful to your Dad for getting up at 3am to feed you your milk. Remind me to give him a big, big hug & a kiss too ;-))
I love the way you look with the khi paw that your Ah Ko gave you. You're such an adorable little tot. May you always stay that way! Let's tell you Khuy Bu Chen to get you some more of those in different shades ok? So we can use 'em during photo ops this Christmas season.
I'm looking forward to setting up our very own Christmas tree with you. Let's ask Daddy to shop for decors sometime soon.
Oh well, have to stop blogging na. Will have to get you ready pa for your doctors appointment later. We are getting the Pneumococcal shot today. I hope you wont get hurt my baby. Hugs for you...

ps. i love you

No comments: