Sunday, February 17, 2008

father-son shopping

You and Daddy Marlon checking out the new hot wheels track. See your reaction when you saw the box? You said "Wow!" over and over again. Talk about you being so appreciative my tiny tike!

You couldn't seem to contain your excitement too...Daddy had a hard time assembling the whole set bec. your tiny hands just love "helping" Daddy out...hahaha

We also love watching you at play lately 'coz you kinda mumble to yourself and would even include us in your "talking"...sometimes engaging me or your Daddy in an "animated" conversation. I would usually sort of decipher your talks and guess what you mean...reading between the lines. Part of the role of "mommy" is being the interpreter. Your Daddy Marlon would oftentimes give me his clueless look and I would immediately bridge the communication gap in your conversation. So far, I must have been successful coz you, my son would reward me with a quick hug or the sweetest smile...which would promptly melt my heart...

Just take a look at this particular pic of yours. Although this is not for me. I am guessing that it is for Dada, who got you this latest toy of yours.

No comments: